Download complete Schools Guide Advertising Kit
Print + Web advertising
TWICE THE POWER, TWICE THE EXPOSURE - MULTIPLY THE RESULTS. No other product or medium can match the power of the Schools Guide magazines and website to attract viewers!
No other Schooling publication comes close to the exposure of the Schools Guide and no other Schools website can match our content and user experience. We've got both bases covered so your school advertising dollar can multiply its performance.
Private and Non-government Schools (and related businesses) have the opportunity to deliver cost effective, targeted advertising campaigns via the Schools Guide's vast network of distribution and promotions, reaching parents and students on a colossal scale. Our magazines achieve unrivaled exposure and are produced in full-gloss colour allowing schools to present themselves in the best possible light and to focus readers' attention however they want it. Plus...our new website is now a world-class mega-site that gives schools superior advanced options, and parents a first rate user experience. Massive numbers of page hits and high search engine position means that the Schools Guide Website is THE source for information on Australia's private schools... and it's growing all the time. We are continually updating and enhancing our site with new features to make finding the right school a breeze.
Huge discounts apply for schools advertising in both print and web!
Find out more about our print and web advertising below.
Why not advertise in the Schools Guide [print version]?
- Remarkably reasonable Rates.
- Reaching parents and students throughout three states and international students from around the world
- Cost effective advertising including both PRINT and WEB
- Eye-catching full colour - full gloss advertisements
- Reference-type format encourages repeated reading and hence repeated exposure of your message to readers
- The only guide of its type available
- Free Graphic Design - Can't extend the budget to fund a graphic design agency? That's no problem, our design team will create a unique advertisement for your school at absolutely no additional cost.
- The Schools Guide has proven over many years to get results
- 12 full months exposure
- More copies distributed than any other guide of its type in Australia
- Heavily distributed to all areas. In fact if there's a venue you'd like to see the guide that we haven't reached, just let us know and we'll get it there! (Distribution requests are available to all advertisers in the Guide. We will do our best to meet all reasonable requests however some venues may not be possible to reach)
- The first place a parent will search for a school is the Schools Guide
- Backed by our 5star website presence.
- All advertisers in the print version of the Schools Guide receive a minimum Expanded Listing on this website. Also included is any graphic design and/or artwork requirements. All advertising schools receive complimentary editorial space equivalent to the size of their advertisement.
Selected Child Care Centres, Real Estate Agents, Doctor's Surgeries, Dentist's / Orthodontist's Surgeries, Private Hospitals (Maternity Wards), Defence Community Organisations, I.C.P.A, Information Centres, Public Libraries, Education Offices, Ministerial Offices, Catholic Education Offices, The Association of Independent Schools and Schools.
Primary Schools & Child Care Centres in QLD, NSW & N.T, Relocation Agencies nationally, Public Libraries, Information Centres
80 + Countries, Australian Consulates, Embassies and Education Offices in many countries across the globe, State Development Offices World-wide, Austrade Offices.
Schools Guide Television Commercials appear periodically in each State
Google keyword targeted advertising campaign
Various other advertising options announced periodically.
For details on advertising in the printed version of the guide please contact either Ashley or Danielle on
0755 202 835
Print Advertising Costs
We offer a wide range of advertising options to suit every budget. Please contact us to have a copy of our print advertising pack sent to you today.